Thursday, February 18, 2010

Very Big Exhale

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Otis' dad, J.V. Obviously you know that our dog Otis just had TPO surgery today which lasted 2 hours. Thankfully my saint of a wife, Beth, has done a great job keeping tabs on Otis through inside info with one of the tech vets (Erin) and the doc.

Otis is now on the road to recovery (At least that's what I'm calling it). It's been pretty tough since we got the news that Otis has this terrible genetic disease, especially today, but we are ready to help him get back on the road to recovery. Making it even more difficult, I'm currently on the road heading to Boston (work related of course). Even worse, I won't be back till early Sunday morning (BOOO). Good news is, when I get home, it will be time to pick the little fella up and start, that's right, his road to recovery! Well that's it for me. Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment